To apply to one of the insurance provided by the GPAFI, it is necessary:
- To be a member of GPAFI (if it is already the case, proceed to step 2).
- Fill in an application for admission to GPAFI (mention, if necessary, family members under point 5 of the form)
- If you are already a member but you want to subscribe for your spouse/partner/dependent, who is not registered with GPAFI, please fill again the admission form (points 1 and 5). Kindly send also the requested documents.
- Join an Authorization for deduction from salary (only UNOG, UNHCR, UNDP,WIPO, UNON, UNOPS, UNITAR staff members holding a fix-term or permanent contract)or a Debit authorization (LSV) for staff members of other agencies and staff members holding a temporary contract.
2. Fill in an application for admission to the requested insurance for each person to be insured (see under Forms).
Depending on the requested insurance, other documents may be requested ( payslip, copy of the IBAN etc.). These are listed on the forms.
All original documents must be sent to GPAFI by postal or by internal mail.