New opening hours
Please note that starting 1st October 2018, GPAFI reception will be open :
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00am to 12:00am
The office is close on Tuesday and on Friday.
Kindly send an email to email@example.com for any of your request.
The new statutes of the Group of Provident and Insurance of International Officials (GPAFI) have been approved by the members during the Ordinary General Assembly of the GPAFI on April 27, 2018. The International Civil Servants Mutual Association (ICSMA) also approved the joint new statutes during its Extraordinary General Assembly held on May 2, 2018.
Consequently, the integration of the GPAFI under ICSMA’s umbrella is effective since June 1, 2018 :
- ICSMA comprises two entities, the GPAFI and the Mutual Association
- The GPAFI and the Mutual Association are regulated in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the UN at Geneva, in so far as they are applicable, by the Statutes, by ICSMA’s Internal Rules and Regulations and by Regulatory and Operational Manual
- The Mutual Association and the GPAFI operate entirely independently, and each of them is individually responsible.
- Each entity maintains its own operating budget, approved annually by the Board of Directors.
- The annual accounts of the Mutual Association and the GPAFI are consolidated, in CHF, at the end of the year for the purposes of ICSMA’s annual report. The consolidation is retroactive to 01.01.2018.
As part of the PREMIUM complementary health insurance, including assistance services during a stay abroad, GPAFI members now benefit from a new portal called PLANIS for all questions regarding security and risk prevention.
Additional information can be found under the headings Assistance and Documentation and Forms.
We have the great pleasure to inform you that as part of a commercial and operational cooperation launched between Inter Partner Assistance SA and TSM Insurance Company, the insurer Inter Partner Assistance, Brussels, Geneva Branch is replaced by insurer TSM insurance Company from 1.1.2016 in terms of group insurance "Performa GPAFI Premium". The other provisions and conditions remain unchanged.
The General Assembly of GPAFI was held on 25 September 2015 at the Palais des Nations.
The minutes (in French) can be sent to members on request.