We are happy to let you know about some changes we are making to improve the way we provide services to you.
From today onward, we are moving to a new Client Support Centre (CSC) in the basement of the S Building (see map) in the Palais des Nations. This location will provide improved access for all our clients and we hope the purpose-built facility will enable us to provide you with a better service experience. GPAFI will be opened on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 1 pm. To help you find the CSC, it has a distinctive logo:
This forms part of a continuing effort by UNOG to improve the quality of its administrative services. Other co-located services already at the CSC include: HR Services, Medical Insurance, Carte de Légitimation, Diplomatic Services, etc.
How to contact us
There are three ways to contact us.
We are looking forward to your visit at our new CSC location.
GPAFI will be opened on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am to 1 pm.
You can get your queries answered in person by one our friendly team.
2. Through our dedicated phone number
We are always happy to receive calls from you and you can now contact us on the
CSC Number +41 22 917 99 99 and choose 7 to speak to a member of the team
during our opening hours (alternatively +41 22 917 29 69).
3. Through our portal/website
Alternatively, you can contact us or submit service requests via our website www.gpafi.org
The new statutes of the Group of Provident and Insurance of International Officials (GPAFI) have been approved by the members during the Ordinary General Assembly of the GPAFI on April 27, 2018. The International Civil Servants Mutual Association (ICSMA) also approved the joint new statutes during its Extraordinary General Assembly held on May 2, 2018.
Consequently, the integration of the GPAFI under ICSMA’s umbrella is effective since June 1, 2018 :
- ICSMA comprises two entities, the GPAFI and the Mutual Association
- The GPAFI and the Mutual Association are regulated in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the UN at Geneva, in so far as they are applicable, by the Statutes, by ICSMA’s Internal Rules and Regulations and by Regulatory and Operational Manual
- The Mutual Association and the GPAFI operate entirely independently, and each of them is individually responsible.
- Each entity maintains its own operating budget, approved annually by the Board of Directors.
- The annual accounts of the Mutual Association and the GPAFI are consolidated, in CHF, at the end of the year for the purposes of ICSMA’s annual report. The consolidation is retroactive to 01.01.2018.
As part of the PREMIUM complementary health insurance, including assistance services during a stay abroad, GPAFI members now benefit from a new portal called PLANIS for all questions regarding security and risk prevention.
Additional information can be found under the headings Assistance and Documentation and Forms.
We have the great pleasure to inform you that as part of a commercial and operational cooperation launched between Inter Partner Assistance SA and TSM Insurance Company, the insurer Inter Partner Assistance, Brussels, Geneva Branch is replaced by insurer TSM insurance Company from 1.1.2016 in terms of group insurance "Performa GPAFI Premium". The other provisions and conditions remain unchanged.
The General Assembly of GPAFI was held on 25 September 2015 at the Palais des Nations.
The minutes (in French) can be sent to members on request.