The staff health insurances of international organizations don’t reimburse wholly the expenses arising from sickness, accident or maternity.
Most benefits are limited to 80% for out-patient benefits (doctors’ fees, prescribed medicines, laboratory analyses and tests, etc.) and the expenses for accommodation in case of hospitalization have a ceiling. Besides alternative medicine is generally not reimbursed.
In order to extend the healthcare coverage of the international civil servants and their family members, GPAFI provides a complementary health insurance adapted to the benefits of the different basic schemes (WHO-ILO).
Key Points :
- Worldwide coverage
- Free choice of the healthcare providers (doctors, hospitals, private clinics)
- 100% coverage for medical and pharmaceutical expenses
- 100% coverage for accommodation in a private room, in case of hospitalization
- Reimbursement of alternative medicine
- Short reimbursement period
- Quick and easy claim procedure
- Online access to reimbursement advice
- Management team dedicated to GPAFI's members
Detailed information can be found under the heading Documentation.